1. Purpose of Personal Information <JunSoft Mobile Inc. is processing personal information for the following purposes and does not use it for purposes other than the following purposes.
- Confirmation of customer registration, identification of customers by providing service to customers, certification, maintenance and management of membership, etc.
2. Processing and Retention Period of Personal Information
① <JunSoft Mobile Corporation> keeps personal information that is agreed upon when collecting personal information from the information subject. We hold and process personal information within the period of use or retention.
② Specific personal information processing and retention period are as follows.
- Until membership cancellation
3. Rights and duties of information providers and legal representatives and how they are exercised The user may exercise the following rights as a personal information subject.
① The information subject can exercise the right of personal information protection of the following each other about JunSoft Mobile Inc. at any time.
1. Personal information request
2. If there is an error,
3. Delete request
4. Process stop request
4. Creating an item of personal information to process
① <JunSoft Mobile Inc.> handles the following personal information items.
- Login ID, name
5. Destruction of personal information <JunSoft Mobile Inc.> will, in principle, destroy personal information without delay when the purpose of processing personal information is achieved. The procedures, deadlines and methods of destruction are as follows.
- Destruction procedure
The information entered by the user is transferred to a separate DB after completion of the purpose (separate documents in the case of paper) and is stored or temporarily destroyed after a certain period of time according to internal policies and other related laws. At this time, the personal information transferred to the DB is not used for other purposes unless it is under the law.
- Destruction period
In the case where the personal information of the user has elapsed, within 5 days from the end of the period of holding the personal information, if the personal information such as accomplishing the purpose of processing personal information, abolishing the service, We will destroy the personal information within 5 days from the day when it is recognized that the processing of the personal information is unnecessary.
6. Installation, operation and rejection of automatic collection of personal information
JunSoft Mobile Inc. does not use 'cookies' which store usage information of the information subject and fetch from time to time.
7. Writing Personal Information Protection Officer
① JunSoft Mobile Inc. is responsible for the handling of personal information, and has designated the person responsible for personal information protection as follows for the complaint handling and damage relief of the information subject related to personal information processing.
▶ Personal information protection officer
Name: Junsung Park
Contact: 02-2093-6638, email@example.com
※ It leads to personal information protection department.
▶ Personal information protection department
Department name: Solution Development Department
Contact person: Junsung Park
Contact: 02-2093-6638, firstname.lastname@example.org
② By using the service (or business) of JunSoft Mobile Inc. you can inquire about personal information protection related complaints, complaints, and damages relief. JunSoft Mobile Inc. will reply and process inquiries of information subject without delay.
8. Change of personal information processing policy
① This personal information processing policy will be applied from the effective date. If there are additions, deletions and corrections of the changes according to laws and policies, we will notify them through announcements 7 days before the implementation of the changes.
9. Measures to Ensure Personal Information Security <JunSoft Mobile Inc.> provides technical, administrative, and physical measures necessary for securing safety in accordance with Article 29 of the Personal Information Protection Act.
1. Restrict access to personal information
We take necessary measures to control access to personal information through granting, modifying, and deleting access rights to the database system that processes personal information. We also control unauthorized access from outside by using an intrusion prevention system.